Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Weight Watchers

well tonight i joined weight watchers. i was going to join jenny craig, but when i discussed it with my doctor she suggested i try weight watchers because you can eat your own food on their system and you can't with jenny craig or most other diet plans. i have decided to try the flex points system. i get 26 points of food each day, this number is based on your weight. i went to the meeting this evening and had a good time. i totaled up my food for the day and so far I am under the allocated amount :)
i also started exercising again this week. i had stopped 3 weeks ago because i was having pressure in my chest, but i went to the doctor and she said it was from my bronchial passages and it was not big deal, i was juest getting over a cold. i feel much better this week so i started exercising again. i am going to do one of the walk away the pounds dvd's by leslie sansone on one day and the next day i will do one of my other dvd's or another activity - yoga, bellydancing, walk outside, etc. - and take one day off every week.

0 comments: