Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Going Home

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be going back to Nebraska next week. The last time I went back to Nebraska was 5 1/2 years ago when I took Roland home for the first time to meet the family. Wow thats a long time... It will be weird to see how much has changed and how much has stayed the same. I will be leaving Madison, to get to Lincoln on Monday May 15th. It will be a long drive, but it should not be a problem to make it in one day. I will be in Lincoln for about a week and than I plan on heading to North Platte so I can meet my little nephew, I can't wait :) After a week in NP I will head back home, stopping in Lincoln once again for the night, and I will probably make the long trek back to WI on Tuesday May 30th (to help avoid Memorial Day traffic). I would love to see as many friends and family that I can while I'm there :)

0 comments: