Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Us!!!


Today is our 5th wedding anniversary. Dang, 5 years :) I have been looking forward to this anniversary because it seemed like a pretty big one. The time has really flown by and I also feel like we have been together forever. It's to bad we are not in the San Diego area, I would love to drive out to La Jolla and visit the site of the ceremony there, it was sooo beautiful.
I have been soo blessed to have such a wonderful and loving husband, I know that I just couldn't have found anyone better. It is also a wonderful gift to finally be pregnant on our 5th anniversary, enough time for us to have a solid relationship, but it took long enough to get pregnant that we are really cherishing it.
I LOVE YOU WHOLE BUNCHES!!!!

0 comments: