Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ginormous Announcement!!!!

Hello everyone!! So I have really, really, really big news, so big its Ginormous. :)

After 5 1/2 years we are returning to San Diego for a vacation/family/friends visit!!!! We have missed everyone and everything out there so much but could not figure out how to get back there until now.

We will be flying out to San Diego on February 8th and flying home on Tuesday February 24th.

Roland's birthday will also be happening while we are there and he would like have a party and everyone is invited. His birthday is February 16th, which is a Monday, so we were thinking the best day would be Sunday the 15th. Let me know what works best for you and we will schedule accordingly.

I am sooooo excited to get back and see everyone and visit all the places I miss (my beach!!! oh how I have missed my beach!!!) and of course all the restaurants we miss. It's funny we talk about the food we want to eat more than anything else, hehe.

0 comments: