Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Address Info

I have just sent out an email with our new address. If you did not receive the email and would like our new address in OR, please let me know.

We are in the middle of packing/loading and it is not fun. Roland is almost done loading the trailers and they should be picked up sometime tomorrow. I already miss my tv and the furniture. Happily I will get to sleep on my super awesome king size bed tonight, but than it will be loaded on the truck in the morning. At least we have a decent futon mattress to sleep on the next few nights. I have my 20 week sonogram and a doctor appointment on Thursday. Hopefully we'll find out the sex of the little one at that time. Drake and I fly out to Nebraska on Friday and will staying with my dear aunt that night. On Saturday she will drive us to meet my brother and his family and they will take us on through to North Platte. Roland will be driving out from Virginia and picking us up in North Platte and than we will make our way all the way over to Oregon. We hope to get there by or on the 1st.

0 comments: