Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sorry It's Been So Long

Sorry it has taken so long to post here. If you want to see pictures more often, get on Facebook!!! I post there all the time, its just much faster and easier.


Drake loves it here in Eugene because we are invited to do stuff at least once a week. He has been to local parks, backyards, a farm and even tried a wading pool yesterday (that didn't go so well, but we'll try again in a few weeks).

Here Drake is playing basketball with his friend L.



"Look at my train, in my train bed! I love trains!!!"


"Stacking cat food is so much fun!!!"



"Nom, nom, nom, fried cheese is yummers!!!!"



"Look I can sit in my box of cars. Mine, all mine!!"



"Using a fork is fun!"



"Isn't this the best train track ever?"


"Eating my first kid's meal at nice restaurant. Chicken strips are yummers!"

Eating at Carl's Jr. on Father's Day. Daddy is feeding Drakers cheerios with a straw.

The boys on Father's Day watching tv.


Mommy and Drakers.



Drake spent the afternoon playing at his friends house while I went to a doc appointment for Griffin. He had so much fun and it was past nap time so he fell sound asleep during the 10 minute car ride home.



"Good morning!"

0 comments: