Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you had a great time with family and/or friends. Roland and I have had a very busy weekend. Yesterday we had friends over for a BBQ. It was yummy, as is any meal that includes corn on the cob, what can I say, I really am a Cornhusker :) This evening we went over to our dear friends house and had a wonderful and totally yummy dinner. I made green bean casserole (yes, I can cook once in a while, even though I don't really enjoy it), and Dianne provided chicken ka-bobs, brown rice, mac & cheese & salad; dessert was brownies & ice cream. It was eclectic and super yummy! One of the best meals, especially a home-made one, that I have had in a long time. We played with their daughter. She managed to win both rounds of Candyland :) She showed me her pet in World of Warcraft and gave me a tour of her room, hehe, it was a lot of fun. After she went to bed we finished the evening by watching tonights episode of Desperate Housewives. It was a nice ending for a fairly social weekend. Unfortunately its back to work tomorrow, ughh... oh well I can't really complain, since I work at home and get to watch soap operas and talk shows all day long, oh and I can work in my pj's :)
l8r t8rs!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We totally had fun too. Crazy weekend all around. It took awhile for Jillian to come around, but in the end, she asked that you read her stories - an excellent sign.