Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sometimes I Love Tuesdays

because Tuesdays are "New Releases" Day!!! Today I ventured outside for more than just food. I first went to Best Buy and bought Titan Quest. I am really looking forward to playing this game, it looks a lot like Diablo, so it should be fun, I did enjoy the demo. I'm not usually into the Greek/Roman thing, but I'll let that slide for now and give the game a shot :) I also managed to get a wall map from one of the associates there :) Next I went to Barnes N Noble and bought the new Anita Blake vampire hunter book "Danse Macabre". I am sooooo excited to read this book. I am completely and totally addicted to Laurell K. Hamilton's books :) I also got "Needled to Death" by Maggie Sefton, the second book in her knitting mysteries books. Like I said New Release Tuesday is a GOOD thing :)

0 comments: