Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Housing

Roland has found us a home!!! Its in Tewksbury, MA (if you would like the address, email me. I will send out an official we have moved email with the new address and other contact info after we get moved.) Roland will be flying back to Madison next Friday evening. The movers are due to come on Saturday July 1st (happy birthday Gary!). We will start driving toward Boston that night, and hope to arrive in Tewksbury on Monday. I can't believe the town I am going to live in is Tewksbury, I'm not even sure how to say it :) It's almost as bad as The Colony, TX. hehe. Roland we just driving around and saw this house for rent. Turns out the husband is going to Canada for school for a year and they wanted to rent out the house while they were gone. So we will be renting for a year and than decide what to do from there. Roland sent me pics and the house looks really nice.
In other news, I get newsletters from Rob Zombie, and the other day I received one to let me know he was going to be on Jimmy Kimmel live and some of the tour dates. I was looking through the dates and places wishing I could go to the show (I just missed him and Lacuna Coil in Milwakee...), when I noticed that they would be touring with Godsmack later in the summer. I LOVE Godsmack and they are awesome in concert too. Well then I notice that they will be in BOSTON on my BIRTHDAY!!! woo hoo! So I told Roland that this was fated and that were would be going to the show on my birthday and he had to go. I really wish some of my concert buddies would be able to go, but since Roland is the only person I know who will be Boston than, I will make him go. He's probably gonna hate it, but I'm sooo fricken excited, Godsmack & Zombie on my birthday, woo hoo!!!!

0 comments: