Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 07, 2006

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is the 6 year anniversary of our first date :) Wow 6 years... We are thinking about going to the beach, since that is a similarity to the beach in San Diego, we are just on the wrong coast, but at least it will be an ocean beach, not a lake beach :)
I also wanted to post that I just saw a deer in our backyard!!! How cool. It was back in the bushes/tall grass just eating away :) I went out onto the deck to take a picture but I don't think it turned out. If it does I'll post it here later. I can't remember the last time I was that close to a deer without being in a car driving by. A few days ago a moose was running amock in a town west of here, so I guess there is a chance of a moose sighting someday. I hope the doggies don't see that, Sebastian would go ballistic, hehe.
Have a good weekend!!!

0 comments: