Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 07, 2006

Sooo Pretty!!!

Look at the beautiful roses Roland sent to me for our anniversary. I have such a great husband :)


Tonight we went for a drive down to Salem, MA. I saw the Samantha (from Bewitched) statue that caused such a rukus. It was cool, but I didn't get a chance to take a picture. We drove around a lot, I really like the houses and scenery here in MA. We finally found a place to eat, called the Black Cow. I figured it would be like an Irish tavern with burgers and other stuff, but it turned out to be this fancy restaurant. I had spinach ravioli and chicken, and it was FANTASTIC. I was worried that I wouldn't like the sauce, but it was soooooooo good, yummers. On the way home we stopped at Dairy Queen for dessert, I just LOVE chocolate dipped vanilla cones :)

1 comments:

Zionna said...

Ooooh Pretty flowers! Good job Mr. Chuck!
I also like your house and everyone at princess land is happy to see you two are getting settled in.