Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Walking

Well I have been doing pretty good since the last post to renew my diet and exercise plan. I managed to exercise Friday, Monday, Tuesday & today :) Yesterday I joined the Leslie Sansone Walk Club, I really enjoy her walking dvd's a lot. They are my favorite exercise dvd's that I have tried and I find them easy to do. I have been following the weight watchers point system again and it is going well. I'll officially weigh in again tomorrow morning. I am feeling really good and looking forward to continue the walking routines.

2 comments:

RAVEN'S ROOST said...

hi! i personally favor the old
16 oz curls (cans of my favorite
beverage)and low low low impact
aerobics (sitting there and
watching the other folks sweat).

hugs!
raven

Violet Twilight said...

I must say that I prefer to sit and watch others sweat to, but that won't help me get to my goal weight :)