Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Biggest Loser

premiered on NBC tonight. While watching it I decided that I really do need to get back into diet, no I mean, a healthier eating plan and more exercise. What better way to commit to this than to announce it publicly to my friends and family :) I have been doing the vegetarian thing for over a month and a half and I think I am capable of succeeding at that and doing the weight watchers thing again. So here is my new plan: tomorrow, Thursday September 21st I will go back on the weight watchers point based diet along with continuing to eat a vegetarian diet (so no meat but dairy is ok). I will start exercising a minimum of every other day, but my eventual goal is to exercise every week day and take the weekends off.
I think I will exercise earlier in the day, around 1 pm, so I won't psych myself outta exercising, like I have a tendency to do when I wait to exercise at 5. This way if I have evening plans, I will still be exercising and showering earlier in the day, which won't create any timing issues with evening plans.

0 comments: