Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 08, 2006

Wicked Good!!!

The Rob Zombie / Godsmack birthday concert was fricken AWESOME!!!! Rob Zombies performance was exactly as I expected it would be. Good rock with weird videos playing in the background. Godsmacks show was WAAAYYYY better than I expected and I have seen them live before. You could tell they were in their hometown, cuz almost the entire audience sang every word of every song. I don't think I have ever heard that before at a concert. It was just a fantastic show! I'm totally bummed that it's over with, but I sooooo look forward to seeing them again the next time they play in the area :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOT! I'm jealous! And HAPPY B-DAY! We miss you guys out here.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm not jeralous about the concert but I send you birthday wishes none the less.