Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Book Signing with Diana Gabaldon

Roland and I went to Willow Books and Cafe to see Diana Gabaldon speak and sign autographs. It was great fun to hear her discuss how she got into writing her novels and how she ended up getting published. She spoke for about 20 minutes and took some questions from the audience.


Here is a picture of Diana signing my book and me telling her how much I enjoy her books and how when I am reading them I end up staying up really late, cuz I just have to know what happens next :)



She was kind enough to pose with me for a picture.


I must say that I have had a wonderful 32nd birthday week this year, it really was an extravaganza!! The Godsmack concert on Thursday was phenomenal (there were many things I forgot to mention on that post, like how they had a camera showing them coming out live from the dressing room to the stage, and how during Sully & the drummers drumming solo jam thing they had us to sing the words to a Black Sabbath song, very amusing), and today's book signing was lots of fun.
Hope you had a good weekend!!!

0 comments: