Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 14, 2006

A New Milestone

So this morning I went to weigh myself like I usually do when I get up. I expected a few pounds of weight gain since I took myself to Chili's and had the black bean burger and fries. (I had to take myself out to dinner since Roland was working late, again... they are trying to get the game ready and are in the final push to get all right, so since I had eaten at home by myself all week I thought I deserved a yummy meal at Chili's). Well when I stepped on the scale I was SHOCKED to see it say 174.5 lbs.!!! I have been trying to get under 175 for so long now... The downside is now I get 2 less points to eat per day, so that will be hard to get used to, but eventually will be no big deal.
I have been exercising as promised in my pledge a few weeks ago. This week I have been doing the in home walking (1 or 2 miles, and sometimes with weights) and yoga or pilates afterwards. I feel AWESOME and my hip isn't aching like it used to. I think I am going to take today off, but do at least 2 maybe 3 miles tomorrow ;)
L8R T8R's!!!!

1 comments:

RAVEN'S ROOST said...

keep it up!!!!!!
:)