Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 05, 2006

A Day of Shopping

Today I was lucky enough to be asked by my friends to go shopping with them at a nearby outlet mall. Unfortunately Roland had to work today, so he was unable to go with us, but we managed to have fun without him. My main goal was to find some cheap jeans, since none of my jeans fit any more. This was once of those "fancy" outlet malls with lots of brand name stores - j. jill, j. crew, tommy hillfiger, eddie bauer, calvin klein, coach, juicy, oakley, dkny jeans, saks, gap, etc. It was fun checking out the different stores, but we managed to not spend too much money. I ended up trying on some jeans and happily discovered I am now a size 14 :) I cannot remember the last time I was a size 14. It must be over 10 years now. So I was super pleased to have lost a little weight this weekend, and able to fit into much smaller jeans (I was a size 20 a year ago) *happy dance*
Hope you have a great weekend!!!
L8R T8R's

0 comments: