Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Christmas List

So Roland has been bugging me to post a Christmas list here, so here we go:
I have been exercising daily for almost a month now and I plan to continue doing so for the rest of my life :) What I want most for Christmas is more Leslie Sansone DVD's so I have a lot of variety in my daily exercise. The DVD set that I want the most is the 5 Mile DVD + 2 lb. Soft Hand Weights Combo.
Now instead of listing the other DVD's that I want, since I really want all of them :), I will list the ones I already have, to help cut down on duplicate's. So here is the list of the Leslie Sansone DVD's I currently have:
Walk-N-Tone
Walk Away the Pounds (1 & 2 Miles)
Walk Away the Pounds Express (1 & 2 Miles)
Walk Away the Pounds Express (3 Miles)
Walk Away the Pounds 5-Day Fit Walk
The Walk Diet (1 & 2 Miles)
One Mile Walk that was included with the Walk Away the Pounds Book (I also have the book)

0 comments: