Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving day!

Roland and I went over to our friends Todd & Melissa's apartment to partake in the happy yummy goodness of typical Thanksgiving food. Melissa offered to cook and we happily let her, hehe. I made green bean casserole, damn I love that stuff. Melissa make wonderful deviled eggs & smashed potatoes & potato salad. We also had dinner rolls (which were a little too toasty, but that's what happens when you forget about them when they are in the oven :) and cherry & pumpkin pie with fat free cool whip, soooo yummy!!!! Ohh of course she cooked a turkey, but I did not eat that so I cannot comment on the taste.

Yes I happily pigged out and totally ignored the diet, but I will get myself back on track next week and make sure to exercise tomorrow and for the rest of TIME, hehe :)

I hope the rest of your weekend is FANTASTIC and remember to count all of your blessing (and yes, breathing counts, lol)

0 comments: