Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 02, 2007

Due Date

Roland and I just got back from the doctors office and everything seems fine. The due date is September 19th, so the baby will be a virgo, unless it is 4 days or more overdue :) I was hoping it would be a virgo, hehe, but I feel sorry for Roland for having to live with 2 virgos, lol. They stole 8, yes EIGHT, vials of blood for all the initial tests. But thankfully Roland drove us to Dunkin Donuts afterwards to make up for the theft, lol.
Hope you have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I said hold that baby in till Sept 21st, the first day of Autumn. You can name her Emilith Autumn, because it will be a girl.
GIRLS RULE!

Pixie Mama said...

Glad to see you are eating like a pregnant woman should!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!

I am so happy for you guys and this is a long time comming.

Feel free to drop me a line any day.

Anonymous said...

Oh I envy you!!! NO MORNING SICKNESS??? I was MISERABLY sick for the first 3 months. Couldn't eat anything but Corn Chex and toast. It sucked!!! I actually lost weight my first trimester (and I was only 118 to begin with, so it was not good) and could hardly get out of bed.

BUT...they say that morning sickness means it's a boy and that no morning sickness means it's a girl :)

Awww, little Mouse Byte...