Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Boston Baby

So yesterday, after being in the area for nearly a month, I finally got to go see Boston :)
Roland and I went down to Cambridge to visit an alternative store because they were having a going out of business sale. We picked up a few things, including a green blessing ball (aka a witches ball), an incense holder and a goddess statue. While we were checking out Christopher Penczak came into the store (he was leading an open public ritual later in the evening across the street) and said hi to me :) Who is Mr. Penczak you ask? Welp he is one of my favorite pagan authors and he lives in the area. I am hoping to take some of his classes and check out his next public ritual, well that is if the fricken house in wisconsin ever sells...
When we left the store we drove down to Boston and just drove around and looked at the cool buildings. I really liked it. I am looking forward to doing more touristy things once the house sells. I would really love to go to a Red Sox game... oh and a Bruins hockey game, dang I LOVE hockey. I wish we could afford season tickets, but alas thats waaaayyyyy to expensive.
Hope you had a great weekend!!!

0 comments: